If Oasis Dental feels like the right fit for you, we’ll schedule you for a diagnostic evaluation and planning session. This appointment is all about you!
We’ll take comprehensive records to assist with our treatment planning and our dentists will collaborate on treatment options and recommend the solutions to ensure you have the best opportunity at keeping your teeth (and your smile) for life.
Things you need to know:
- Your appointment will take approximately 90 minutes
- You will be asked to complete a patient information form
- You will have a series of X-rays and photographs taken
- Once your records are collected you’ll sit with our dentists as they explore your dental history and provide the solutions specific to your situation.
- Is required, a Restorative Package will be provided and all fees and scheduling will be mapped out for you.
These appointments focus not only on reviewing your current situation but also on the importance of making decisions with your future function and health in mind.