Why Choose Restorative Dentistry?
Thursday, 15 November, 2018
Restorative dentistry is excellent for preserving and protecting your teeth and gums, and your overall health. Our restorative dental treatments are designed to fix any problems and to protect your dental health against further damage. Advantages of restorative treatment include:
- Pain and discomfort caused by infection and decay are eliminated, so you can bite, chew, laugh and talk comfortably and with confidence.
- Our treatments use high-quality materials, providing you with long-lasting solutions.
- We use tooth coloured fillings made from biocompatible composite resin or porcelain, and beautiful porcelain crowns, restoring the appearance of your teeth and your smile.
- Restorative dentistry can help motivate you to maintain excellent oral hygiene, and properly restored teeth can be easier to keep clean.
- Restorative treatments protect your other teeth too.
When you visit us regularly, we can assess your dental health and if needed, can provide the most appropriate restorative dental treatments more quickly. It is an approach that is more comfortable and cost-effective, restoring your natural teeth, so they are functional and aesthetically pleasing.